11:59:00 PM - Tuesday, January 27, 2009
We reached home late night and I was greated with the mewing of my cats. Oh how I missed them so, I couldn't believe we left them for 2 days and I had to thank BF and BIL's elder brother, Zali for taking time to come by and checked up on them. Especially BF. He was such a sweety to come right after his work to give the dearies food and then came again in the afternoon and night with Madi. And now, the kitties [especially Nyet seems to like him more than me. Grr!]
I have to lie if I say I didn't miss my BF at all for the 2 days 1 night holiday. The truth is I really did miss him even though I did have fun, a blast and a wee disappointment with the family. I couldn't help myself checking my hp and Mum's. And I have to say I was mostly disappointed to find NO MESSAGES. My mind was being paranoid, then worried, then angry. "Why wasn't he replying?" then "Why didn't he message me?".
In the end, I only found out I receive some of the messages the next effing day. What effed up thing was that? And I can't wait to meet BF tomorrow for our dinner date.
To the boys who came by to check up on my kitties; thank you for your effort and your time. Your sacrifice means a lot to my family and me, I appreciate it a lot. Once again, thank you!
ps: I am not writing this cause I have and should, I am writing this cause I want to.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly