7:00:00 PM - Saturday, January 31, 2009
I have always been bugging BF to bring me to Geylang to eat at the "Kampung" [I forgot the name of the place] ever since the family had brought me to eat there. And I was hooked! And today, after realising there was no plan, BF decided to check out the place.
We were on budget but we managed to snagged ourselves with delicious black pepper, cheesy burgers. Chicken or fish? That was the answer. BF was a chicken freak and for me, I prefer fish to chicken for sure! A nibble here, a nibble there and the chicken wasn't quite bad, it was nice but still give me Fish Burger anyday to Chicken Burger. :)
After food, I dragged BF to Tampines to find out there was a lot that I have missed out. Cotton On in Tampines? How I love! I am so jakon.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly