6:00:00 PM - Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I finally met up with BF, after our cancelled date yesterday. We opt to Esplanade as he was craving for Roti John Cheese at Makansutra. I was kind of "jakon" when I first stepped in the place, "halal ke?" it was the question I had ever since the place was build and apparently it is! The Roti John was nice but too bad the chili was not truly made for it, I eventually finished up the whole $5 Roti John when usually I couldn't finish anything.
After lunch/dinner, we walked about Esplanade and to my utter surprise there was this CNY celebration up and about. Me and BF suddenly felt like we were in China cause apparently while walking around, we were the only Malays there. Lanterns, huge balloon size of this person holding their golden coin and with white paper stuffs coming out of his hands [so sorry, I do not know what this person is actually. So sorry] I was curious but my curiousity was fast burned as BF dragged me to look around. There wasn't much but it was packed.
PS: I wonder why on our Aidiladha celebration or Aidilfitri, there wasn't this kind of things. Maybe cause we spent the days visiting our relatives and would not have the time to check out the display?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly