3:00:00 PM - Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I had to wake up early to accompany my dad to Eunos, to the Traffic Police headquarters. I tell you, what you expect from the this kind of people is way different in what you actually get, and I am seriously not praising them.
I was literally pissed!So we made a mistake, only authorised vehicles... But use your brain dude, how are we supposed to get out if you don't lift the barrier and let us U-turn and get out of there? Dumb ass!
You don't make someone wait for you long if you're suppose to attend to them!
Be professional!
What is wrong if I am there to listen?
Dude, I am not stupid, I know there ain't a lot of people around... you don't have to kid with me when you say there is a long queue. Long queue my ass, buster!
I am not your "kakak", I don't care if you're being polite or whatever... DON'T CALL ME KAKAK!
My father can speak Malay, you need not ask me the questions... He is right beside me. Urgh! Moron!
Afterwards BF came by for a visit and to ask me out, he brought chocolate and it is nice. Thanks Yang! We went to TM and he bought himself a perfume, its on sale and its pretty nice too! At around 9pm we went Jalan Kayu for an "Alphabetical Meet Up". The E(s) meet the F(s).
Too bad, after all BF tried his best but Mr E seems to be either blind or deaf... He should have tried replying or acknowledging. Poor BF! I am so sorry for you.
To my darling E, be strong... don't worry I am here for you.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly