4:00:00 PM - Sunday, November 2, 2008
Sunday afternoon, usually I'll be at home lounging & couching rather than sweating away & craming at Geylang. But on this particular Sunday, I accompanied BF to watch his friend, Faizal at TKC to perform. The performance was okay however I disagree with the judges... they obviously are deaf cause whom they choosed to be the winner, shouldn't be the winner. There was this 1 girl, her voice was supperb. She should win.
We moved out early cause I wanted to go to Marine Parade for some shopping. But it was upsetting to find out that there wasn't 1 thing that was wearable to me. It was either too revealing, too expensive or totally not my style. Totally brought my mood from super eager to super depressed.
Spotted: Cuzzie I with her friend entering the entrance, looking totally pretty & wearing simple yet sassy. It was such a coincidence that her friend was BF's friend's sibling. Oh what a small world.
It was Marina Barrage opening & BF brought me there. The view was superb, I totally love it. But it was totally irritating that it was packed with human traffics. I bet it would be Esplanade number 2. I wish it wouldn't be so open & broadcast. It will just pollute the scenery with human pollution, I think this place should be a place for relaxation & some time away from the commotion. No matter what it is, I still love the place... been waiting to see it ever since BF told me about it.
PS: Still don't like the idea of countdown located there. & loving the name sticker on BF's helmet.








It felt good after so long... dressing up. & i miss the feeling of looking good when you're seing yourself in the reflection. Though I realise, after it had been awhile the style factor have gone down... Oh well, it still felt good.
Love the pieces but not the pieces together. Oh preppy, I need to go shopping!

A morning of utter relaxations. Where you'll just grab whatever & donned on it. No make up, no pretty clothes & lazy morning of no comb for the hair. Home made breakfast, vanilla milk shake & my utter love... caramel frappe. & off to some sight seeings. Loving the morning, even in the bright, harsh sunlight.
Upper seletar by the PUB reservoir. Loving it,
love love. s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly