9:55:00 PM - Monday, November 3, 2008
Complain number one:
I couldn't believe this kind of girls. They act like we, the girlfriends are inviscible when actually we are standing exactly beside the boyfriends & obviously holding hands! 1st they achknowledge our boyfriends, then started to come out with some inside & stupid joke which I must add are totally fuck-tas-tic-cally-ta-ting major-ish lame! Afterwards when we, the couple are about to move on... she, the fuck-tas-tic-cally-ta-ting bitch said totally just for the boyfriend, to take care & drive carefully, blah blah blah. With that they gave us a slight smile & a glance over. Excuse me? Rude much? & worst of all, when they realise we are riding beside the van & had to stopped beside her... she acted all excited & eager. I swear to God, I felt like taking my fist & smashing her too-old-for-21-year-old-face! I may not be pretty nor cute or sweet, but I sure as hell can kick your ass if I want to no matter how tall you are!
Complain number two:
To all makciks who know me, & saw me going out with my boyfriend. Please mind your own old & wrinkly ass! It is my own life & that is my boyfriend & obviously he is not your son... So how many times I go out with him or where I go to, is none of your major effing problem! So what I have a boyfriend? People who are schooling have boyfriends, why do you bother so much about me? Take care of your own children before you can get all busybody about me!
PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN UNDERWEAR & GRANDMOTHER PANTIES, MAKCIK!!!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly