BF showed me this picture (this was taken by his handphone, he snapped it from his cousin's digital camera... so that explains the blurred picture). Look at those kittens, they reminds me of those
ah-dorable plushies that is too cute to be alive! But obviously they are alive & they belong to someone overseas & they have 6 kittens just like this two. Oh my Gawd. & I heard it cost $300 for 1 kitten, imagine having 6 of it... that will cost around $1,800. Oh wee, but still they are too cute to be true!
Cyg, I want one... Can can can?Today me &
BF went for breakfast at Velu (Bedok Reservoir) & in my whole life I had Cheese Tosai. Totally nice. & it had been awhile since I saw
"Blue Eyes", the last time I saw her was 18th Syawal. I couldn't help walking towards her & called out to her. Slowly taking her time, she gracifully walked towards me. Looking at her, once again
I have fallen head over hills for her... again! She was effing-ly ah-dorable, effing-ly cute! Couldn't help admiring her, couldn't help starring at her... I didn't get to take her picture, just blurred pictures from
BF's handphone. If I couldn't get the kittens that cost $300 for one, I would love to have
"Blue Eyes" additional to my already adoring cats at home.
"Blue Eyes" also known as
"Parking Attendant" by the Bedok biker boys. Beige colored short hair furs, & chocolate covered face that looks like she ate chocolate & forgotten to wipe it off. Her face were small with bright blue eyes & small brown nose.
"Blue Eyes", you are one cute female cat &
I'm so much in love with you.