
I got an itch, it is building in me & I can't help it. It is disturbing me day in & day out, it is in my mind from morning to night & I wake to feeling to scratch it. I can't help my itch, my new obsessions. Well, actually it is more of a current obsessions added with a bit of something something. & we'll see how it goes, hopefully my excitement won't die & I decided to finish it.
23rd October: A trip to Plaza Singapore, I guess I found a new favorite spot to shop :)
24th October: Afternoon visit to the library, with BF accompanying me & of course being a bibliophile I am, I can't help to go on search for new books to read. However I found it is upsetting the stocks of good books are low only rejects (to me). Only 1 book found, oh well... bubble tea is always pleasant to the taste buds. :)