C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



5:00:00 PM - Friday, October 10, 2008

Somehow... This year is so much different from the previous years. I wonder why.


5th Syawal.


Its dat time of the year when the paternal side gathered & go visits together, so all of us gathered @ Mak M & Bapak M's house @ Woodlands & of course we were 1st... On the day K & BIL went to visiting @ BIL's family side so I had 2 body guards 2 accompany me: The Brat & Bear.


I had my servins of Lontong & a few nibs of kueh, while w8'in 4 the rest of the family 2 come, the 2 cats were my companion, Boboy & Girgirl. Slowly 2 more families came, Mak N, Bapak S & their grandson; Lil P who is xctly the same age as Bear but xcidentally kissed Bear's hand. LOL! & Ayah J, Mak M, Kak IL, Kak ID & husband, Abang A & their 2 children, A & Puteri A.


After some snaps of pictures & forgive-ness, we headed 2 the youngest of the 8 siblings, Cik S & his wife, Cik C & their 3 daughters: N, SH & SK, also @ Woodlands where I rushed 2 seat @ the wooly-sheep-skin carpet & drink my gas drink & then all of us headed 2 my cousin's house which I m not sure located where, Abang F & Kak S & their 3 children. I really love their house, the white & black modern concept & all very square-ish.


Then off to the 2nd sibling & the 1st boy of the family: Uncle J & Cik M. The house soon was crowded by just 5 family & their wifes / husbands & children / grandchildren. After munchin some really traditional goodies, we went our seperate ways & me & my family went to Bedok Reservoir 2 visit the remainin Grand mother I have from grandmother's side : Nenek A.


Some time spend there & then off 2 the paternal eldest girl & eldest children: Obek N & since we had gone there 4 our 1st day, we headed there again since it was her birthday...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBEK!


A day out with this family isn't finished without goin 2 the Railway, so the 4 cars headed there 4 some munchy-munchy, & I had my Mee Maggy Goreng & thanks 2 Bear 4 the treat. :) & so we send the boys home.


Dis lil black cat is really shy & she is light too & superbly ah-dorable & cuddly: Her name is Girgirl. PS: It is hard 2 get a picture of her.
He is "fierce", no actually he is quite lovin only his ego is big. His fur is soft & he is such a tease 2 disturb, please 2 meet: Boboy. M watchin the tele.She is sweet & ah-dorable, her hugs are warm & her voice is soft. She reminds me of my late Grandma, the last remain Grandma from Grandma's side: Nenek A. Hope you will get well soon!


4th Syawal.


As predicted me & K was the last 2 get ready, I criusly need 2 get my hair totally done @ the hair dresser so I won't spend much time on it! I decided 2 don on BF & my couple baju & yes I would be ob-viously lookin like dis on the 18th.


1st stop: Nenek Y's house. We're lucky dat M decided 2 call b4 headin der cos wen we arrived, they just arrived home. The Makciks & nenek spend their time talkin in the kitchen & the rest of us ate kueh & watch the tele, of course we treated it as if it were our house. Used 2 it. & it wouldn't be another time if A didn't disturb the little kid name Iskandar.


2 our despair the rest of the home were empty. 1, cos the parents didn't take the time 2 call & ask & dey just assume!


So we headed to Kampung Chai Chee & visited the food stall. Crispy noodle 4 me & the now-I-like Nestum Prawn, nice! Oh & of course D had 2 have the Mee Honkong thanks 2 his cravins & M & BIL had Nasi Goreng & K had Kuey Teow Goreng Sambal.


Since the couple hadn't visited Obek A & Obek L's house, we decided 2 go there again & since knoin my Uncle & Aunt, they wouldn't mind if we go 2 their house 10 times this month. We settled in & watched Bujang Lapok & had a wonderfully stomach ticklin time watchin the antique & 1 of my favorite old-school-films.


3rd Syawal.


It was our turn 2 stay @ home as the maternal sides are comin over. & it wudn't be another gatherin @ my house w.o the kiddies enjoyin the time in my room & wif the parents goin in & out of the room 2 check on us. Some chit chat here & der, some groomin & of course the cam-whorin & the nex ting we kno it was time 2 go... To Ayah S & Mak A's house @ Bedok. I guess the last time I stepped into their house was last year but it seems like ages.


Ayah S cooked Beef Steak but I was hopin 4 his famous Bone Steak, oh well... beggars can't be choosers. After a short time der & watchin "Jangan Pandang Belakang" we decided 2 take our leave only not ready 2 go home, we decided 2 hang out & spend some quality siblings-cousins time @ the Coffee Shop. Well, if only the 3rd brother would just come down & spend time wif us!


To my dearest I (Iza): Send me the pictures aite!


1st Syawal.


I thot I wud b the 1st to get ready but ob-vious-ly I was damn wrong, 4 about 1hour of curling my unruly & messed up hair & scalpin my head, I happily wen outta my rm only 2 find out every1 was ready & oh be sure how I was yelled @ & rushed.


So leavin a patch of hair uncurled, I hurried 2 change & 2 apply my nice-s-possible make up & tried my bes 2 make my hair luk nice & prim wif the headband.


1st stop: Wak A's house where we have 2 try the Ketupat & the Sambal Udang but too bad the famous Sambal Udang wasn't made. Oh well but still the food was delish! & I saw dis not-so-tall dude whom have grown fatter which I haven't seen 4 quite some time. My cousin, Abang M. Gud 2 kno dat you have dugged yourself outta the dark hole & seen the daylight & yes you have missed out alot. Oh well, 1 gud ting is 2 tink we r stil young... Oh how I wish!


2nd stop: Nenek Yoyoyo's house @ AMK. Nenek sungguh cangih!


3rd stop: Along's house where we traditionally & it is our tradition 2 spend as much time as possible hangin out der. & Mak E didn't make the Sambal Sotong which I ah-dore instead she made Nasi Tomato & Gado-gado. The time was spend catchin up, girl talk 4 me & I, loungin in front of the tele, cam-whorin, disturbin & bein disturbed by the Uncles & of course the lil kids tradition since we were small: A trip to the void deck! & since we have oh-grown-up no more playing catchin @ the playground & tearin up the kain, instead it was step-model-cam-whoring time. & of course it is known that if you creep into I's room, you will always find someone or some ones laying & snorin on the bed. Usually it was the elder girls but somehow since the elder wasn't der, 1 married another 2 gone *poof*, the not-so-lil brat was found snorin.


4th stop: Wif the Brat & Bear accompanyin, me & the parents headed 2 Clementi & meet wif K & BIL der 4 our 4th stop... Obek A & Obek N's cozy crib. Watchin tele & listenin 2 the elderlies talkin & of course it is a mus 2 eat... The ketupat, the daging kichap & ayam tua rendang, YUM!


5th stop: Ayah J's house, we heard he fell from the stairs. Well, be careful when you're pretty-in your house!


6th stop: Obek A & Obek L's house... kill 2 birds wif 1 stone. 2 send off the boys & 2 pay a visit.


Lastly, it was home after a tyrin day & sleepy 2! & 2 dos who have the pictures... I would want them. Thank you.


Cam-whorin & SS @ I's cozy room.
Otw to the 1st house. Still not dat messy.

Little pictures of BF's Raya.


Its the 4th day of Raya and since it was a Saturday mos families are out visiting & so was BF's... The story goes as BF's family tuk the car & my darling decided 2 ride his bike. I & me do find guys wearing Kurung on bike allurin, it makes me feel dat the traditional is not dying but wen the helmet comes off, there goes the messy hair.


BF looking ready to go and posing, nice one!


Funny how we searched the Bazaar for 3weeks searchin 4the rite color & baju 4our couple out only 2found out our 1st day of Raya baju is the same color & tone & weirdly it was picked out by our family. Funny how life is, isn't it?


Waxed spiky hair, purple kurung, purple samping, wite sandal, wite new watch & a brand new shades bought just a day before raya. Dis raya, BF is more well prepared den me & I love the look sleek & relax. So bein the GF I am I stole his pictures, LOL!


BF galore pictures on the 1st day of raya and my little favorite picture, of BF & Lil W & ob-vious-ly Lil W lukin all handsome & smart & ah-dorable! He is one cute kid :)


The Pre - Raya.


After hell of an effort puttin on the walls & gettin myself splattered wif dots of itchy paint & sweatin like a pig (not that I kno dat pigs sweat) & wif xtra effort of puttin up the crystal white string curtains, vacuumin and xtra xtra effort on the bed, my room is made: TA DA! & I super duper love it, purple walls wif dark coloured furniture (some), black bed fitted sheets & blue cover ups & not forgetting the personal touches from the loved ones: the humongous white bear from BF, the purple crystal ball lite, the pictures of darlins, the purple chandelier dat i wish & pray wudn't catch the eyes of my cats dat is hangin on the window & my ultimate favorite thing in the room, the family pictures A hung up by my bedside.


And so I'll be sleepin under the security of knoin my family is der 4me & of the lovin memories of my grandparents & the curiosity & wonderin how the paternal grandparents life were wen dey were alive & wonder wad all my grands wud b tinkin of me if they are still alive.


I love my bedroom :D

The final decisions.


So we have decided on dis particular day, the final decision. Tho rite nw I have my regrets... The couple Baju Melayu. We had chosen it 2b black, I love black but I hated the quality of the baju. Black cheap songket, oh well wif a few finishing touches here & there I kno it won't luk too bleargh and don't Melay baju always make the person wearin luk radiant & sweet no matter the size? Well I m hopin I m goin 2luk radiant & serene in it no matter my super big fat-ish size & my unruly stubborn hair. So this couple will be wearing black on the 18th :)


Pictures of us waitin 4the time 2break our fast at KFC Geylang. And yes I was in pink :)

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>