27th October 2008. Happy Depavali to those who celebrates & happy holidays to those on enjoying the public holiday. :)
As per usual, when it comes to holidays, the shopping centres would be flooded with people of all ages & of course, that would cause traffic jams & full car parks. Not to mention, cursing & impatient drivers.
I wasn't much different situation either.I had been bugging my parents to go to Plaza Singapore ever since the trip with
BF. & since the whole family was at home,
Mother &
Father decided to accompany me. The trip to Plaza Singapore wasn't much of a relaxation. The clouds was terribly moody, with heavy down pours, booming of the thunder & flashing of lightnings. If my camera wasn't having problems I would have taken a picture of the scary yet beautiful scenery (of course that would enraged the parents.) Other than the weather, the traffic was really slow & the line to park was damn long. & the rude drivers, I just can't even think of a word to describe them.
Fuckers? Maybe... & it irritates me, just because you have a damn big & damn expensive car doesn't make you own the road!
Stupid!My camera might not be working but my handphone's built-in camera is still working, of course I shall not mention the bad quality picture. The weather might be bad, the traffic might be slow but I am still a whore when it comes to snapping pictures. & it had been ages, I think since I've donned on the top... & lucky me, it still fits. :)
Me cam-whoring on the way to PS.




The first stop, spotlight. I am such a sucker to spotlight... it itches me to see all those stuffs, & all the ideas would come crashing down on me. Spotlight was packed but I managed to get what I needed, thank God. Afterwards it was rounding around the mall, & thanks to the parents I had a little shopping spree. :)
2 Cotton On cardigan & I know it is so
"last-season" but I finally get my gladiator, yipee! & it doesn't even cost a bomb. I know it is not much of a unique design & it may look typical with what the rest would way but hey, even with something as common you can make it as something totally dying for. Guess I am not really into trend now, I am more into style. My kind of style :)

Rounding & spending always causes me to get hungry. & I was thinking of some "nasi goreng kampung" & Mother wanted to by past Tekkah, we thought it would be clear of them but it was packed. Shocking!
Well of to the usual, Afghanistan & I had "nasi ayam black pepper", too bad no "nasi goreng kampung". Oh well.
Goodnight. I'll be going off to bed. Toodles.