2:40:00 PM - Monday, October 20, 2008
It was planned to meet at 11.30am at BF's car park & he is supposed to fetch me from home at around 11am but per usual, I am always taking my time to get ready & especially with abnormal hair like mine... It would take 1hour just to set it. At around 11.30am, I was already set & ready & BF had already came by to fetch me. & off we (BF & me & K & BIL) to Bedok Reservoir. But 1st switched of cars.
Everybody was already there & we all zoomed to Hidayah's house at the west & down & down to the east. At times taking time to switch cars & top up petrol & of course it won't be without snapping of pictures. & there was ob-vious-ly tons of pictures (since we took it at every single house), the day ended at around 10pm at BF's house with delicious Sabsuka (I recently gotten to know was cook by his father) & everybody looked shagged, tired & full to the brim with traditional & modern delicacies & drinks.
That was one tiring but quite interesting Raya outing, to see how BF is around his friends & how his friends really react. Truly interesting & truly lots of pictures which I am waiting for!
From am to pm, from west to east.
Total invites: 17 people (2 singles, 7 couples & 1 kid)
Total houses: 11 houses
Total cars: 5 cars
Total cameras: 4 cameras
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly