10:40:00 PM - Tuesday, October 21, 2008
It is known that girls will always be girls, especially when it come to cameras. You have your boyfriend's camera phone in your hand & a stretch of route & journey in front of you, there is nothing else to do except to snap snap snap away. & me being the typical type, just couldn't resist it. It is an occasion & there is technology & fashion added so why don't you just use it? Plus it will be save as a proof of the event.
Journey to the west, from the west. Early on a Saturday morning.

I wanted my chilled starbux, & a bottled on the go will just do, thank you
BF.

I can't stop snapping no matter how I tried.
Narcissist much?
Just me &
BF in the car
"convoy-ing" with the rest of them.
FYI: He is a rule driver :)
.jpg)
A wee bit blurry, duh! I'm in a moving transport.

Curls - 1 hour, make up - 15 minutes. Me cam-whoring - every second.

He looked totally chinese, & thanks to the lighting... I look fair!
Yipee~...
In
BF's lift, on the way to get some forgotten stuffs.

Its a wee dark, but nevermind.

From am to pm, from west to east... I am so obviously a cam freak :)
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly