2:00:00 PM - Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The hands on the clock ticked past, second by second it past. 1 second 2 second 3 second... It never wait for anyone, time never wait for anyone. Not you, not me, not anyone. I planned to take awhile, to take in the scenery & breathe in the air but the hands kept clicking & ticking, never waiting. It is good, I guess. The time. & alas the hands struck 12. It is 12 am, a day have arrived... A day to remember, a day of memories.
Oh how the time flies.
I still hold strong to my dreams & goals.
I still hold strong to you. Still hold strong to us.
Happy months of 8th, dear boyfriend.
Happy 8th months, happy anniversary.
Still loving you, still wanting & needing you. Dearest darling boyfriend, I love you too (deeply).
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly