3:50:00 PM - Monday, October 20, 2008
Breakfast of chicken pie, Chinese dumpling & lemon water with BF. Dinner of caviar sushi, raw salmon (yuck, never going to try it again), squids, seaweed, chicken karage ramen & chocolate freeze with the family at Tampines Ramen10. It is a wonder why I can't seem to loose any weight & knowing my temptations & cravings for food... It is a fat hope that I am going to be slimmer any time soon (unless a miracle happened). Food, glorious food, I sure as hell couldn't resist you no matter how I tried. & so before we even step a foot in our relatives houses, we were already full to the brim to an extend I felt like vomiting.
Happy 19th Syawal (to me)
Little note, little something: Words cut much deeper then knife. & at times it will affect the person to an extend the person will withdraw themselves from you.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly