3:20:00 PM - Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Gosh, when bitches (I repeat bitches with an S, plural) fight, they do fight (not really fight)... And not only one get hurt, truth all will get hurt. Well darling, don't all girls have feuds? I bet but how long will it stand? How long will it end? Here goes, I am not the one who likes to be criticize either and when I think someone is criticizing me, I'll take out my short knife and slash little (I repeat... LITTLE) scars into them. Bitchy, I know cause I just don't think I should stand still and be a clown when something is directed at me, lets just say I don't like history to repeat itself. For one thing, I am going to say is if we decided to end there, lets just end it there. People made their decisions, doesn't matter if it is the final or not, it is THEIR decisions.
But there are things I wanted to make clear:
- Maybe you don't get what I was saying so that just conclude to another misunderstanding.
- From the start of the day you WERE acting quite bitchy and it was towards ME! I bet you didn't know that.
- When girls complain, they tend to be exaggerating way too much with a wee bit of truth of course, like DUH!
- I wasn't giving an attitude, I was pissed with a certain someone who kept ringing me up and asking me things which I didn't know and telling me nonsensical stories that doesn't add up and started to sound dangerously threatening. And so I basically desperately wanted him to shut up and put down the phone and no, it wasn't my intention to insult the fella cause it wasn't directed at him. Like people said; orang yang makan chili, dia yang terasa. Something like that. Oh when I saw him, I didn't act all bitchy towards him.
- I do NOT want rumors babe or talking behind my back, I wanted understanding... Just like when it was the other way round.
- They are different, I need not say more.
FYI, you don't know the ending... cause it is NOT the same. Toodles!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly