Here is something simple: when the wheel have turned, why couldn't you acted more mature and less bitchy? When you were under the limelight with tears down your cheeks and anger in your heart, someone had hold your hand, held a tissue to your face, cooed you and simmer you down, lend a shoulder to cry, hear you grunt and complain and cursed and with sympathy and understanding tried to help. But oh darling, all you did was spread it out, bitched about it and gave that look. And that wasn't what I was looking for,
ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU.I didn't make the decision,
you made it for me... It isn't out of respect as what I've seen, it is out of
"cant be bothered" attitude of yours.
PS: Immature? Everyone is immature, even YOU. Pathetic, isn't that what you used to be and I could handle you being that, you obviously can't handle me or any other being that. Forever? Nothing is, I bet you know that by hard now... Remember the 11Th? Relationship is not a waste of time darling, it is an effort and if it doesn't work... it is just not meant to be, it is not a waste of time. And squabbling is a part of it, cause obviously it is NOT candies and rainbows.
PPS: What used to be yours, ISN'T what is mine right now. I can a list of DIFFERENCES between them and darling, I thank GOD that they're not the same cause then you will know how it would ended up, right?Sorry, but you made it out and loud, I have the right to do it too... Oh you did say you change, yes you change in a way too bitter for me and I can say, you really hate the world, don't you? I did change, but not in the way you thought...