22nd September. A short meet up with Ny, we're supposed to meet at 4 but I got late and heck I wasn't the only one who is late...
More then half, babe, more then half. There was some really awkward moments cause it had been ages since I've laid my eyes on the
not-so-little girlfriend of mine but darling, you've prettier up then your usual pretty self :)
I had fun but I had a whole lot of
head-popping-pissed and
major-irritate moments. Truth be told, it
wasn't just cause of one person but I guess I was trying to be patient about it, and that moments have added up to my usual daily routine of tossing and turnings in bed.
We had a
"run in" with another one of the girls that I hadn't saw for ages, Lia. It was great seeing you and you changed a lot. Also what a surprise to see you again today at
Queensway.Happiness is everything but sometimes you just need to give others chances, it is not always just about you. If one could give you the time, patience, understandings and a listening ear for time and time again, I am sure you could do too... For the sacrifice and
always-used-to-be-there moments. And sometimes, keeping mum is better.
Still, missing you and I hope the next time we meet, it would be way way better and obviously better topics rather than politics and accessories.
*If you want fairness, make sure what you preach you do yourself. If you want to be known, you should have give and loosen the grib*