1:40:00 PM - Thursday, September 4, 2008
3RD SEPTEMBER 2008
I burnt my face. Okay, not really. I just scalded it with the freaking curling iron while curling my hair, this is what I get for being clumsy... Like what BF said I am a klutz. Well, take that for amateur curling. But Alhamdullilah, it is just a small scar so a wee bit of concealer will do the deal.
Had Mee Putih for buka and some Sambal Pau, and quickly after buka, BF fetched me and we headed to Geylang Bazaar to check out the place. There wasn't much to see and it didn't seem much of a joyous festival either due to (1) either it was just starting of the bazaar or (2) it is obviously wasn't the same like it was years ago before the closing down of the Geylang Wet Market.
Checking out the Baju Melayu, we still haven't decided which one we wanted cause according to BF I was too choosy and I of course prefer wearing Kebaya instead of Kurung. Don't all girls? And most of them were either too "dangdut" too "bleargh... TYPICAL" or too expensive. Looking at them now I realise why I usually went for tailor made Baju (I know I sound very bimbo-ic or bitchy but this is just my opinion, don't everybody have their own opinions?). Though some of them were quite exquisite (boutique) they were too expensive. But att least we had a slight choice of what we wanted, right, Yang?
After walking around trying to find a couple suit and not seeing much plus it was raining and we didn't bring along the umbrella... thanks to me, BF bought himself Dengdeng and Ramlee Burger and Dengdeng and Ayam Madu for me and we then headed home.
I hope that in a few days time, it would be a more better festival place.
What I saw:
Minareps and matreps
Smokers galore
The same "dangdut" baju with more gliterings
Person wearing devil's mask and suit
Cute carpets
Scary repent CDs
Stall keepers disturbing the foreign stall keepers beside him
Food galore
Burger satay
Girl obviously hysterically nervously flirting with dengdeng boy
4TH SEPTEMBER 2008
CONGRATUALIONS TO BF FOR ACHIEVING YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU AND I KNEW YOU CAN DO IT.
IN JUST YOUR FIRST TRIAL. ESPECIALLY IN BULAN RAMADHAN, IT IS REALLY RAHMAT!
ALHAMDULLILAH
See, told you to relax and have an open mind, you will never know what would happen. :) I am soo right!
I do not understand people. Why they like to stare at you in the "carik pasal" manner *role eyes* typical minareps and matreps! Even if you're going to pollute the place, please do not act as if you own the place!
Well, enjoy your Buka people! :) I am going to have Laksa! :)
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly