12:00:00 AM - Saturday, September 20, 2008
Long journey, unknown surroundings, dehydrated and scalding heat. A journey to and fro, Johor Bahru. With the scalding heat there, it was as if I was in an oven... baked! Walking with a heavy luggage tugging on my shoulder and going around just to find the right Kerongsang which doesn't exist. WTF! With a heat like that, it makes Singapore's whether heaven... I almost gave up and wanted to buy ice cold Coke for myself, I almost faint (OMG, dramatic much) but for sure I felt so tired it makes fatigue seems plesent! With energy as low as the ground and heat as if the sun is directly on top of me, my mood wasn't nice at all. And it still isn't.
19th September 2008, early as 10am to 3pm.
Hot hot heat, so not my day for a smile or a jiggly day.
Toodles!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly