4:08:00 PM - Friday, September 12, 2008
I don't know why but I have been craving for Ice Cream of late, not any ice cream but Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream! And I don't think I would settle for anything else, can't wait to get my hands on a big bucket of it... Yummy!
This reminds me of this one Hindi story of a girl craving for Ben & Jerry's ice cream and she and her boyfriend went all over town *mind you its middle of the night* searching for it *oh in their PJs* and at last they found it in this one restaurant, kind of sweet of the boyfriend *he is a jerk actually* to accompany his girlfriend.
One thing different about her and me, I can wait, she cant... She is pregnant, I am obviously NOT!
Hint hint: buy me a huge bucket of BJ Choc Fudge Brownie!
Oh, I also want Mat Cool chocolate ice cream, not as much as BJ's though... Oh and I want my Taco Bell!!!! :( Guess this is what happened to you when you're fasting and started craving for things you don't really crave of when you're not fasting... BUT BE PATIENCE!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly