It is one of those days when the family felt so lazy to cook and well it is also one of those days when Sis was on MC and at home. It had been quite some time we actually went out for dinner together, but this time it would be the first time we broke our fast outside and not to mention me and the parents have been wanting to try out the food at
Charco's "the flaming chicken" located at Ang Mo Kio ever since Sis told us about it but we didn't have the time.
So on that particular Tuesday, after a few nibbles on food at home and the usual Mahgrib prayers, we got ready and zoomed to Ang Mo Kio. Upon reaching, I thought it would be some restaurants but I was wrong. It was a Coffee Shop, yes, what a shocker! I was greeted with plenty of chicken to last me a life time and I couldn't decide what to eat...
The menu consist of;
Chicken meals, Roast & Creme meals, Ribs & Schnitzels, Kebabs, Burgers & Wraps, Slimmers meals, Vegie meal, Salads, Kids meals, Family meals, Biryani meals and Side orders and this are just the
HEADINGS! After much thinking, I decided to have the
1/4 Portugese Chicken + 3 salads under the Slimmers meal. The whole family had taken the same thing with only either Charco's original chicken or Portugese chicken with 3 different type of salads only BIL taken the rack of ribs.
I thought it would be just a small amount of salads but
Oh My Gawd! How wrong was I? It was a meal that could satisfy two hungry adults! I couldn't finish the chicken, the salads or even the 1 piece of ribs I had tried. I was full to the throat and I felt like vomiting! Eventually, not only me but the whole family couldn't finish their meals.
20 awaiting the foods.

The different Chili.

Slimmers meal with 3 different type of "salads" (1)

Slimmers meal with 3 different type of "salads" (2)

Slimmers meal with 3 different type of "salads" (3)

The unfinished food, okay... I really felt guilty, couldn't help thinking of the hungry kids in the world, but I couldn't eat 1 more bite or else I would be spilling my guts out right there.

See, all those unfinished food?

The tomato paste dip.

After the food galore, we headed to Geylang Bazaar to check out the stuffs and to survey Baju. To my shock, I found nice clothings which I didn't found with BF last week, guess we didn't venture deeper, huh?
Taking note, and then buying food for Sahur, we headed home and then off to bed.
The day before, I found my little Kitty, Nyet up high on the wardrobe touching the ceiling. How the freak he got up there?
