I have to thank
God for saving us cause
BF and I almost met with an accident, imagine this banging against a white ugly van at the side of the road, I guess I would have flew out and bang against the side of the van and
WALL-E would be crashed. Thinking about it, I was really glad I am still alive now, however something inside me knew I was going to be save and I didn't panic.
BLAME THE APEK FOR BEING STUPID!
It was around afternoon and I went to the void deck in my glorious (obviously not) T-shirt and pants to meet up with
BF to settle somethings, after some talking and going in and out of the house and wandering around the neighborhood like a buffoon and seeing
BF's shocked and amused face, I went back home to get change while
BF refilled his thirsting new toy;
WALL-E.I grabbed my light blue jeans, a pink polo T only to change my mind and change the polo T to a over sized Giordano white T and angrily and quickly applied my make up, grabbed the Army sling bag, stuffed my cardigan, my make up essentials (powder, eyeliner and gloss), wallet and cellphone, twist my drying ugly puffy hair in a bun, said my goodbyes to my mom and rushed back down to the waiting
BF.
Upon reaching, I was greeted with two teenage girls (
around 15 - 18) obviously watching my
BF *
WTH*, glaring at them and at the same time wondering what were they looking at, I walked to BF. The weird thing was when the girls saw me glaring at them, they turned to look the other way and when I reached to
BF's side (who was busily cleaning
WALL-E), they walked away. *
Weird kids*
However nothing was amusing about them but
BF couldn't help laughing at my make up, he said I look like a ghost and I am going to scare away his littlest. Well, it was supposed to look scary! We
vroomed to
Bedok Reservoir,
BF washed up and gotten read (he was from the Metal Hospital for WALL-E's doctor appointment and didn't have the time to wash up), while waiting for him at the corridor, I met his mother and the littlest, I greeted them and off they went to the shop.
BF took so long, even after his mother and the littlest reached home, he wasn't ready yet. Like his mother said;
"kau siap macam perempuan" and I agree
100%! After everything, he went to attend to his toy while I went to the shop to buy cat food for the parking attendant which I called
"Blue Eye" and this little scared kitten.
Anyway, I think people should put aside thorn leaves so others / animals wouldn't get hurt!
BF meet up with his friend,
Hakim and after a short talk, we
vroomed to
Geylang. There, near the Chinese Temple, we almost met with an accident. Everything went fast, all I could remember was that it was our way and the van was fast approaching,
BF honked a few time but somehow either the
Apek was deaf or have no brain at all, ignoring the honking, he just drove past and we almost hit the side of his ugly white van. I could feel
WALL-E jerking beneath me and like a movie, oh so slowly I saw we jammed brake and almost touching the van. I didn't get to think anything, all I thought was
"damn, this is only the 2nd time I get to ride and this is what happened? And poor BF, he just send WALL-E to the hospital early today,"Thank
God we're okay,
BF told me he saw this one "
Kakak" who were about to drive out of the junction and she saw everything and she was glaring disapprovingly at the
Apek. And cause of the
Apek, we got stalled at another junction!
But afterwards, everything went okay but not smoothly... Something was terribly wrong with
WALL-E.
Reaching
Geylang, we went straight to
Joo Chiat and I saw
Nura and
Little Maisha, taking a few minutes to talk and then we said our byes. We went straight to surveying more and I tried this white
Kebaya, it was nice but I looked like a short buffalo in it! It was 6+ and we then headed to
Cityhall cause I was craving for
Taco Bell, but to my disappointment, Taco Bell no more exist! My mood went from excited to low and sad. We had our
toasted twister meal from
KFC and went straight back to
Geylang on surveying again. BF saw this 1 golden
Baju he liked only to
MY disappointment there was no size for me, this is what you get for being
FAT!
We reached home around 11pm. Tired and sleepy, off to bed.
PS: Who says I don't dare destroy something someone just bought and make hims totally feel unbelievable seeing what happened to his precious NEW thing in front of his eyes? Who says guys don't flirt when they're with their GFs? Who says girls don't stare at other girl's BF? Who says bazaar is cheap?
PPS: Don't make me angry, I DO and CAN be very mean!