10:32:00 PM - Sunday, August 31, 2008
29th August 2008
The last Friday before we set our foot into September and into Ramadhan. The day me and BF had planned quite sometime already.
It was 8am and my alarm clock rang loudly, waking me up from my slumber. Snoozing it, I only woke up at 8.30am from the ringing of my phone. It was BF, and he sound pissed cause I just woke up and I knew that we were supposed to meet earlier to spend more time together and he had to meet me earlier cause he might need to vroom off faster than usual for some personal family matter.
Rushing to the toilet, and then casually picking anything that looks okay *I was feeling SLACK* and headed out to meet BF. We dropped off the borrowed books at Bedok Library and being the bookworm I am, I went in search for my favourite books but sadly it was on loan. So I picked one new book "Pretty Little Liars", something I wouldn't pick... Mysterious suspense. But it was intriguing, I finished it up in just one day!
We headed to Marina Square to have our favourite Nasi Ayam BBQ. I had the huge chicken *I can't help it to wanting to eat and not dieting before Puasa* and BF had Nasi Ikan BBQ. With my favourite Ice Peach Tea :)
After walking around and had our stomach filled, we decided to catch a movie, either Wall-E or The Clone Wars, please have it in mind that I am NOT a Star Wars fan, never did and never will *no offence to those who are*
We realised that the only seats available are well... NOT a couple seat so we decided to check out Eng Wah only to find out the timing slot is at 7.25pm due to some company booking it. We were pissed so we decided to head back and in my mind I was praying hard that they would still be seats available for us.
Alhamdullilah, it still had. We took the seats 3 from the front seat C01-02 at the Theatre 4, it was a bad seat I have to admit cause it was at the side but it didn't matter cause it would be better than having a good seat and watching something I don't want to watch.
The show was superbly CUTE, I have to admit. There was limited exchange of words but somehow you could still understand what was going on between. Wow! The power of a human mind, huh?
Wall-E, the only "human thing" left on the dirty polluted earth *other than his pet cockroach who seems to be immortal*, his life was same in and same out everyday for 24 hours. Cleaning up earth, picking up interesting things home and charging up by solar systerm by early morn.
But one day, something out of this earth happened. A spaceship landed on earth, and out brought EVA, the robot that was created to check on earth to see if there is any plantation growing or any living.
Things went from disasterous to curiousity for EVA and Wall-E couldn't help falling for her *thanks to the video he kept seeing everyday, some love story* Things went complicated and rushing after that. But I do not want to spoilt it for you people out there, so when you have the time, grab your friend / girlfriend / boyfriend/ father/ mother/ sister/ brother/ husband/ wife/ children... whoever you want to and book a ticket, cause it is worth it! *Ever so touching the heart*
One of the Movie's poster *obviously in one of those foreign countries* Wall-E trying to impress EVA, wow, even robots have feelings. CUTE!

Wall-E chasing after his love of his life, all he wanted was just to hold her hand, or her mechanical one.

Awed and intrigued, he touch the sky, curiousity... it doesn't kill the cat you know.

Adorable, EVA chasing after Wall-E afraid something bad would happen to him but he is just fine and clever too. And she realise, she does like him too. He made her smile :)

First time she actually really gotten to know him.

I love this, Wall-E meet M-O. M-O is superbly cute and irritatingly
"clean" too. But still, cute.

Sun bathing and soaking up its energy, every morning, Wall-E would
"wake up" and recharge.

FYI, she was
"sleeping" and didn't realise this was happening.

Curiousity.

What's out there, Wall-E? Obviously you already knew it.
Movie plot by Yahoo Movies: What if mankind had to leave Earth and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? WALL-E, a robot, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for. From Academy Award-winning writer-director, Andrew Stanton ("Finding Nemo"), Disney-Pixar's "WALL-E" is the story of one robot's comic adventures as he chases his dream across the galaxy.
We reached home around 10.30pm, all giggly and transfixed *me* with the show. I wouldn't mind watching it again.
Thanks for the threat BF :)
Oh and baybeats isn't the same like it was a few years back, I still prefer it then, now it is filled with matreps and minareps and kids who thinks they know something but they know zilts. But still music is universal, so whatever is nice is worth listening to. And when me and BF past by it, I heard some chinese pop rock kind of song, we didn't stayed cause it was suffocating and I was tired.
Well, thats the day. DO GO AND CATCH THE MOVIE~
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly