We finally reached TB Hill and I started to pose around and snap at anything and everything. Just like me, BF did it too, here are pictures taken by him.
ILAH'S SNAPS.
Standing firm.
Catch me, catching you.
Watch me walk and call me back.
COUPLE GALORE.
Peace ya'll, there is something up.
Smile, that is all we need.
I know, he adores me. I adores him too :)
Big hug and squeeze.
THE ONE AND ONLY (taken by yours truly)
Matrep much?
Who says you don't look nice in shades? You do, especially if its mine. LOL!
PS: bag spoilt lah Yang.
BIG FAT COLOURFUL BALLOONS.
Evening shot.
Night shot.
FULLERTON, THE CHILLING PLACE.
Before fireworks.
After fireworks.
FINALLY, THE FIREWORKS IN GOLD. (he wanted it that way)
His first attempt.
2nd.
3rd.
4th. Overall, I like this the most.
5th.
And the finale.
1ST AUGUST 2008.
On our way to the night trail
(for venture). I know, I look sickly and
FUGLY. Oh, and someone I saw that day said I gained weight. Hrm... I think she is telling the truth.
DAMN IT!