C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



2:07:00 PM - Friday, August 15, 2008

"You nak gi Science Centre?" When I first heard those words, I freaked... not in a bad way of course. It had been years since I went to that place and I was itching to go there. I want to break "free" and feel like a kid again.


BF fetched me and we went around Jurong searching for the place and alas, we reached. It felt so great and to think it is only six bucks just for the Science Centre gallery. How cheap!


I had fun, snapping away and being silly but no matter what I still find the students annoying bugger. They are so noisy and such rascals, I feel like hitting them on the head but then again, we all might as well keep quiet cause to think about it, we were some sort like that when we were in the school days.


But I was never as annoying as they are now, I bet you all agree with me that kids now a days are way much more annoying and stuck up then we are... right?


We headed to Labradour Park afterwards just to enjoy the scenery and headed home cause BF got family dinner and to celebrate his father's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIR! :)


BF at McDonald S.C posing with my shades.
Photobucket
Hello, I look so mentel. LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Minarep much? LOL! NO WAY!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Once again, trying to act like a matrep.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our food. Yum yum :) Too bad BF can't stand spicy cause it is d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The small tornado, its cold FYI.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Electricity through the wire, kinda scary.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Water tornado, do you know that you can do that with water bottle?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I LOVE MDNUR FIRDAUS!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was suppose to be a jaguar behind but it dissapeared!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There, it appeared again. I think the jaguar doesn't want to take picture with you, BF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am carrying the turtle, NOT! Nimo's friend... Like whoa~!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome, have a sit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Star fish, no this is not Patric from Sponge Bob.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just like it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See the difference?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am fat compared to that thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOL! Macho macho man!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want to be skinny like this, skeleton-y.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Skeleton with a shades?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The big teddy with his heart on his chest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Science Centre gives the service of SMRT. NOT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to pose sexy tapi tak menjadi.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am housewife and I am going to make TEA. :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YOU! WAIT! Come in my house, come come.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr Global, around the world.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DNA, I have that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dancing FAKE egg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blur blur picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know what that machine does.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Singapore Power, my dad works there :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Concentration trying to move the thing. Wah, kuat lah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am trying too but I can still smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am strong :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Try hitting this thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Galaxy in S.C, small small galaxy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eww, BF watching someone going for the "dunk"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr, you and ketam will always be BFF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Done by MDNUR FIRDAUS :) So sweet!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Written by me with my left hand, I swear. LOL!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some water thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lights, camera, action!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Believe me, there was some Aunties trying to walk and it was so embarrasing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mirror image.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is better, the reflection.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tired and lazy to pose.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See, peacock! Pretty pretty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG, I am going to get shocked.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oops, never put in the one dollar. Too bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dinosaurs don't scare him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But what if really dinasours still living? Especially in Singapore?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He won't care, see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'll give it a hug.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe this dinasour egg will hetch? I don't think so.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Come come, cute little hatchling.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG! So freaking adorable!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Come and see the animals... BF soo eager to see, see he already crawled in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eww, double eww eww. Cockroach, disgusting!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Water works :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What are you looking at little penguin, see the little one?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were suppose to have some smoke effect.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dry ice, freezing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bluwekx, pola bear don't scare me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jungle man.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What are you looking at Sayang?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alamak, terbalik lah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, that is stupid. I can still be seen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Outside the toilet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blur blur again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
S.S lah.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wonder if I hide behind him, can you people see me?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The marine life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am trying my best to hit this thing!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He did it, he got 100+ score!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am looking at hundreds of me and they are pointing at the same thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We made out of S.C! Peace!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Walking his weight.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am trying my best to pull my weight, okay fine. I am fat. So it is hard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wah, so happy. Mentang mentang renggan.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So happy and proud. Bleargh!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know I can, I know I can!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Labradour park.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taken by BF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, this is stupid.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My darling BF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His new haircut and me being mentel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He loves my shades now. I look fat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Urgh, chubby much?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't want to take picture. I am fat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seriously, stop snapping!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, I love this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can't see us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, that it! I'll take the picture from now on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See, its far enough so it won't see my fats.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Urm... I still look fat! I GIVE UP!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THANKS FOR THE DAY, DARLING. THANKS FOR CHEERING ME UP. I LOVE YOU!

Science Centre at 13th August 2008 :)

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>