C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



9:15:00 PM - Thursday, August 21, 2008

17th August 2008
Happy Birthday to BIL
May Your Dreams, Wishers Come True!

It was around 12 and the whole family rushed to get ready. I grabbed my new Mango dress which Mother bought for me last week and don on it. I hurried get readied but I was too rushing and I still haven't even put powder on my face when someone banged on my door.

"Hurry up, we're going now!"

Damn it! Quickly, I dapped my powder and smeared my lips with gloss. Simple, but not ready yet. Not having enough time, I ignore how typically "after sleep" I look. Grabbed my Charles & Keith mary jane kitty heels, my Ana Sui (fake) purse, put the diamond Diva headband and rushed out.

We reached at Singapore Flyer at 1pm and from there onwards, per usual I kept snapping and everything I can find. The scenery was superb! And when we boarded the spear, I thought the ride would be short but it was quite long. We managed to snap a few pictures, sceneries, of the couples and some self-timer pics. But before knew it, the battery went flat. It was frustrating to think that I was just about to snap the one picture I really really want when it went dead!

The ride finished, we walked around. And I couldn't help but to walked in the Sunglass Shop, cant remember the name of the shop though. I fell in love with the shades, but most people know I am a freak when it came to shades (& headbands). There wasn't any Chanel shades but I love this shades by Robert... I cant seem to recall the designer. But I LOVE IT!

*Hint hint* But too bad, it cost 600plus buckeroo, add 100 buckeroo I could afford C902 Sony Ericsson camera phone. But it wouldn't hurt having some designer items, right? Well... Father did like it, and he did seem to see some of the shades he like too, like me he is a freak when it comes to shades (and watches, like BF).

After walking around and getting a sneak at the small garden (and not forgetting hearing Sister complain how come I have went there and she didn't), we drove a short journey (very short) to Marina Square.

Sister and BIL bought battery for more snapping of pictures and we ate at Swensons. Of course, I couldn't ate without some snapping, presumely if you all notice when it came to family, I am always the photographer.

Well, it was a great time. Spending time with the family, well to BIL, happy happy happy birthday! I still think we should have sang a "Happy Birthday" song for you, oh well... Too bad!

Funny part of the whole day? When BIL tried his best to cut the cake which with all his strength he couldn't only to find out, after blowing out the candles, the servers were supposed to take the cake and cut it for us cause it was really hard to cut ourself. Presumely cutt your ice cold ice cream cake with knife that is left in hot water, cutts better. Another funny momment was when Sister tried my Caramel Ice Blended Coffee and squinted and squirm when she realise how bitter it is, babe, it is NOT bitter. I think it is just you.

PS: I couldn't wait for the camera to be fix. Another snappy snappy sessions!


s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>