7:05:00 PM - Thursday, August 7, 2008
My head is spinning, I've to decide between two. Yes or No? And I don't have much time, the hands on the clock is ticking fast. Tick tock tick tock. Yes or no? Yes or no? Yes or no? HELP! I can feel the time pasting, not waiting for me, I can feel my brain pulsing, does that even exist? I have to make the decisions, my life is depending on it. Or is it?
Decisions decisions.
It wouldn't hurt to take a peep, wouldn't hurt to go for it... Cause I am just taking a look but what if that is a major big mistake? What if when I took a peep, I couldn't go back? And life is going down the drain. Is this a light or just plain disaster?
What if I didn't? And I am going to loose the only chance I get? Oh damn~...
Decisions decisions.
Why must life filled with heart breaking decisions? Why can't it at least for a year give the right answers? But who am I to question what HE is testing on us, right? I am just a humble human. I just hope, what I am deciding is for the best. INSYA'ALLAH.
Wish me good luck.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly