A slice of the cake

Snapshot, hello hello... I was talking okay! *BF*

The Ice cream cake

The couple

Birthday Dude aka BIL

Father's drink : Ice lemon tea

BIL's drink... Strawberry Something

Sis's and mine drink : Caramel Ice Blended Coffee & Passion Fruit Frizz (I think)

Again

The food (Sis's)

Father's Chicken Baked Rice

Me & my fish dory backed rice... YUM!

BIL's Curry Baked Rice... BAKED RICE GALORE!

Mother's Fish & Chip

The Stoink Looking Married Couple

Sis looking stoink!

Mother, all sweaty and obviously tired

Me, all non-make up.

Esplanade... Magnificent. I LOIKE!

I Don't Know what, UFO?

Vintage Couple (Younger)

Vintage Couple (Older)

I LOVE This Condo... Look All Castle-Y

The Clouds & Greenery

Family Self - Timer! MIND MY DRESS

I LOVE THIS, too bad the guys was blocked by the sisters.

My Family

Snap!

1 2 3... GO!

A nice one, don't you think so?

Emo Father.

Clouds, I adore.

Scenery From Flyer

Rotating Wheel

Blue and white sky.

Mind, the photo quality

Fake Waterfall

The Girls of the family. What's Up with my pose?

Father and Mother, aiyoo... Dad, what's with the pose???

I Seriously Don't Know What She Was Trying To DO

Walking To Flyer

That's MINE... KAK, BETTER TAKE CARE OF IT! I MEAN IT!

Escalator Going UP!

Wave Goodbye! Haha! As If you're flying somewhere.

On the way to flyer, the parent's funny pose!

Me and my mother. She looks kind of "mina" don't you think so?

Sister, shiok sendiri... per usual!

That's the day! Some pictures only.