11:40:00 PM - Saturday, July 12, 2008
Woke up early in the morning to go to Daddy-O's family day at the Zoo. Imagine at 8am in the morn, I was super tired and sleepy and I had to rush cause they wanted to go to breakfast before heading to Zoo, so I look absolutely messed.
The day was OK but the weather was scalding hot! I was sweating like a pig! Urgh... But I enjoyed the animals, the baboons, the monkey with an attitude, lol! Dished by a small palm size monkey? How S.A.D! Haha! My bag snapped and broke... Damn it~... And my feet are covered with blisters, and I craved all the way for an ice cold coke.
Went off at around 2pm and everybody was damn tired when we reached home. So off to bed! I am still very very VERY tired. There are plenty more pictures but then I am just too lazy to wait for it to upload, oh I am the photographer for the day (most of it).
Its fun but tiring, and hot... Oh how easy we were to get lost.
The hut by the lake


Pygme hippo kissing a girl. NOT!


The majestic white tiger. Oh and this 1 seems irritated and pissed with the people around and kept pacing around. Seems like he wants to pounce on us. But still, you're cute.



The lazy ones.


Its time to take a walk.

Here we sat and waited for the lucky draw which most of the people came for (except for the kids). Oh and it was super hot I tell you. CANNOT TAHAN!




Mumzie and the Daddy-O talking about... Urm no idea! Tapi oh semangat man!

Hello, peace! Oh nyonya's kepala! I look disgustingly idiotic. And the curls are growing... hrm...

Introducing BIL
(with K's shades). They call it bugman.

The sisters! See the resemblence? No?

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly