9:30:00 PM - Monday, July 28, 2008
You know about those kind of scary movies? The one when the girl, heard a creepy noise in the cupboard (not forgetting the scary sound effects) and nervously took a peep in the cupboard but that was the biggest mistake ever. Her shrill of shriek in pain fill the empty place, and then she turn and you saw the most horrifying picture ever. She was cupping her right eye, and when she put down the hand, it is filled with blood.
HER EYE WERE CLAWED OUT!
BOO!
Well, that happened to me... exactly. Well, not really exactly cause I still have my right eye. Yesterday, I was practically talking on the phone with BF when I heard a scratching sound in my wardrobe, and so I checked it out. Well, I wasn't afraid cause I knew what was in there, there scratching at my new wardrobe doors was one of my cats. The much mischievous and much wide eyed and very very VERY sharp claws little kitty of mine. Nyet.
He looked so damn adorable and I just cant help just peeping through and watch him play. BIG MISTAKE! The little bundle of fur saw me and clawed at me thinking I wanted to play and seriously not knowing his freaking claw was freaking sharp.
I felt pain, extremely painful. I thought he had clawed my eye out or actually poke through it. As I look at the mirror with my right hand filled with blood, I panicked. I practically screamed at BF cause he didn't realise what was going on. Ok, drama queen much?
I went out of the room walking casually to the main mirror at the dining room and I saw my Sis and my Mom freaking out. They thought my eye was clawed, so did I. But after I cleaned it up, I realise only the skin on my lower eye was practically cut open, around 1cm long. And it have bruisened up and swollen.
Oh well, it will heal... But I still love my cat. But next time I'll make sure to keep my distance from his claws and make sure his claws are shorten and snipped.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly