Been meeting with BF for 2 days straight, I'm loving it! :) I superbly love my BF, oh call me mushy but that is the face whether you like it or not. Like some would say "cony" or whatever lah. But I superbly
LOVE LOVE LOVE my BF.
Tomorrow BF is going of to reservist for 4 days, lucky for me and him, he could come back home. So I could still have a chat with him for a wee while or texting him and stuffs. But still, I am going to miss you, deary.
Lots and lots! I am on a diet, plan to eat fruits everyday but BF insist me to eat rice with the attempt of tempting me with BBQ rice at Marina Square. Oh so clever, it works! Thats the last time I'm going to eat rice, must resist! Fruits and vegetables are
GOOD! Oh and since K is having a
"holiday", why not asking her to jog every morning? Hrm... good idea! So how K, up for it?
I got the rest of the year to loose lots and lots. Must R.E.S.I.S.T!
Anyway, its only a few minutes and I am already missing.
Yang, I want T! ;)