They are soo adorable. I want one, urm... both if can. And check it out they have a blog! Lol!
How adorable. Bf and I want one each, right D? Right right right right? If I have one, I'll cuddle you everyday and bring you everywhere I go
(if can). I make you stand and kiss you till you get pissed. But I want the russian cat too, it is soo adorably elegant looking. Damn those beautiful eyes.
I need a job! I need to go shopping... Euphoria, I want one too! Damn those summer tops, you're killing me. I want that R.I shades and sling... I want to curl and color and highlight my hair, okay okay, too much temptations and soo soo little money. Ok can say, bankruptcy.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I NEED TO SAVE MONEY... FOR... THE K WORD! ;) INSYA'ALLAH.N, I've read your blog. What the fuck is happening man? Where are you? Damn girl, don't do stupid things, there is a better way through this.