
River Island
I just cant stop scrolling through those webbies (Forever21, River Island and etc). I am totally addicted to them, there is no harm in wanting, obsessing and drooling on them, even though it do frust you so much knowing you're just itching to get your hands on them. Heck, as long as I dont steal it or anything, right?
Those little babydolls dress, the cute tote and adorable heels and gladiator. I so want them, but I can totally forget about them if I get my hands on those adorable headbands, those girly girl headbands.
Realising that I'm changing into one of those girly girls on the street who adores and obsessed with bright pink and wear pink everyday. Those who giggles and shriek when they sees a bee or a cockroach passing by. Urm... I DON'T THINK SO!
I may be into those girly obsessions and start acting more girly then usual (from birth to ITE) but I ain't going to start being those creepy girly girls. Scary girly. I maybe starting to addapt to pink, loving those flirty skirts, obsessed with headbands (oh wait, I am always obsessed with hair accesories since I was in secondary), drooling over cute dresses, accesories and heels. And wearing more bright colors then the usual black but I still can hold it like I used to.
Oh did I say I am into those preppy little girly girl looks out for a picnic in summer?
And I need to complain, I didnt expect GG's novel is way different from the series. Need to find the first series.
Missing BF still.
Wishlist: New wardrobe, brown dye color with blone highlights, breakfast at Tiffany's book, GG Novel 1 set, a totally new made over room. Most importantly: JOB!
I heard one freaking high pitch sound and my head turned badly. What's up with me?