4:10:00 PM - Wednesday, July 9, 2008
At times I feel as if I am living one of those TV Shows (just for a moment). I ain't no drama queen but I am telling a fact now... Sometimes, life is a drama.
Remember O.C? Remember when Marissa and Summer fought because Marissa was in trouble and doing STUPID things and Summer gave an advice wanting to help but Marissa just were too STUBBORN and too in deep in herself and her depression, and didn't want to hear what Summer said and so they fought? Well... I remember it clearly, especially yesterday. I am not an O.C addict, I barely watch it and I totally don't know what happened next and at the end. Maybe those who are addict to it knows the best and knows how to learn from the show and learn from O.C's mistakes...
Someone should really tell me what happens next.
But who am I to give an advice? So I'll just keep mine to myself.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly