C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



3:47:00 PM - Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thanks peeps for the birthday wishers! Appreciated alot!




I was rummaging throught my folder when this picture caught my attention. This was taken in 2006. Damn, I miss those days and I look thinner (in a fat way) then I am. Damn... But I was darker, hrmm... I can't wait to get thinner. Thinner then this can?


Pardon the bad quality picture (handphone cam)
June 17th

Met up with my bestfriend / lil sister: Ny. Spend the time catching up, and looking throught turkey pictures. Damn girl, I'm super envious of that place!!!
And B, thanks for the gifts... I am loving it!!! And I am sorry I couldn't spend more time with you, catch up with you later and damn girl, I miss you alot! You be good aite!



June 16th
At the strike of 4pm (I think) I have turned 21. Damn~...


The day celebrated with dearest boyfie! Thanks boyfie, for celebrating the day with me. He picked me up at around 1pm (I was late, didn't know what to wear) at my house. Then went to eat at Popeye Chicken and Biscuits. Afterwards we just drove around, no where to go. Boyfie brought me to Dempsey Hill but then decided to go to Suntec and eat Waffles and Ice cream. Yummy... Anderson's Ice Cream is NICE! Oh... I should have taken the waffle or the brownie but I wanted the 5 scoops ice cream.


Boyfie took the apple crumble with 2 scoops of ice cream and warm milk while I took the 5 scoops ice cream with waffle and hot chocolate. Yummy... Went home afterwards, reached at 10.30pm. Wow, boyfie brought me home 1/2hour earlier!

Dinner: Maggi curry (bought by boyfie, cooked by me)

Boyfie bought me Guess wallet. Yeah, loving it... white color, thanks boyfie, I'm loving it. Hohoho!!! Nice right, nice right, nice right?


June 15th
Went to boyfie's friend's engaggement at Yishun. Somehow, we (us and boyfie's friends) were the first to arrive... I find boyfie's friend quite relax and funny. Oh and Yati (boyfie's friend's gf) look super familiar, I look familiar to her too. How weird? What a small world.

Yang, awak tak bluetooth gambar kita dua lah!


Happy Father's Day!


To the dearest daddy, father, papa, ayah, bapa, dad, a'pa... or whatever you call the dude who sired you.


Well, to my father... Happy father's day. You are not just to be remembered only on father's day but everyday for your sacrifice and being the man of the house. Sacrifice noted and checked, needed to be cool yet firm. That's my dad. You agree? I agree... fathers, they are too firm but they need to do what they need to do. Thanks for being my dad.


A celebrated day (father's day and my advance) at Vivo's Secret Recipe. But before the celebration, headed to Suntec to check out the gadget show. Too packed for me, and I got too pissed off with people. HELL, PEOPLE STOP PUSHING WILL YA? FUCKERS!


I WANT SONY'S NEW PHONE: C902 CYBERSHOT. Without plan, 700+ bux. Damn~...


The celebration at Secret Recipe, as usual superb food and I love the frost lycee... damn nice! But however couldnt finish up my pan grilled catch of the day with lobster sauce. But the sauce is nice lah. Oh couldnt get chocolate ice cream, so me, sis and BIL got strawberry fudge. NICE and super full!


Oh, some stupid dude kept calling the home phone. Stupid dude, stop calling!


Gataki & BIL bought me Samsung Mp3. Thanks ya'll... Love it!!!



June 14th
Aint it superbly cute? I never saw it before but when I was searching for boyfie (hide and seek? no he just decided to have me learn my lesson when I suddenly dissapeared from sight. Make sense?), I saw this little one. Situated near my area, and superbly adorably tame. Don't you wish you want to cuddle it and kiss it's nose?

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>