Okay, I don't know why but now a days I get pissed damn easily. Pissed with the stupid man who suddenly sneaked behind me and stand in the MRT while starring at my bracelet
(WHAT THE FUCK!) to everybody in the household due to some unknown non-stop nagging and sarcasm to boyfie's questions which actually would not irritate anyone / me IF they aren't going through what I'm going through. And to everyone that pisses me off.
Sorry Sayang. And sorry to the family too if my attitude is suckish.
I need help... urm... I think I just need to get away from everything especially the nagging and go far far far away, somewhere that is relaxing, chilling and doesn't boil the blood. Urm, any suggestions? What about somewhere with
SNOW especially with the scalding hot atmosphere now a days.
Damn you, a/c... I'm sweating and you're not working!Oh, pardon my bad mood... oh damn it, who the fuck cares. So screw you!
(Who? I don't know!)Oh, I went to an interview today at Tanjong Pagar, and the interviewer sucks. Or is it just me? But who cares, who the fuck does he
(them) think they are? I don't have a health problem! And he got no right to say that... so
FUCK YOU lah! I don't give a fucking cow if I don't get your job. Seriously...
stuck ups!PS: I am just pissed.