6:00:00 PM - Sunday, June 22, 2008
HAPPY 4MONTHS ANNIVERSARY DEAR!
June 22nd, our 4 months anniversary and at around 8plus nearing 9pm, 4 months ago at Vivo City stairs, you popped the question. Well, not really... both of us knows the real story. And the answer is YES!
And here we are, 4 months later. Planning the plans and wishing for the best, ever lasting fairytale and happy non-endings. We know the aim and I wish it too, holding hands and laughing through and I wish and hope our dreams will come true.
Loving you so.
Went out to West Coast with BF yesterday. Macdonald for dinner, the sea, the sampan and the night sky. Reminiscing the past and enjoying my last stick for the rest of my life. A view to remember and a company to never let go.





They are known as Neng and Nyet. My entertainment and my moving-non-stop favorite models, other than that I love them to bits and pieces... so enjoy my adorable and having their own attitude cats.
Photographer: Ilah
Camera: The ever-so-lagging phone [W800I]
Models: Neneng and Nyenyet




Name: Kuneng a.k.a Neng (Neneng)
Age: 6 years old (I think)
Came By: June, Malam Jumaat (Mahgrib)




Name: Binget a.k.a Nyet
(Nyenyet)Age: 1 years old
(I think)Came By: Febuary, Jumaat
(Sembahyang Jumaat)






Would you eat this? I made Sambal Udang and Nugget all by myself, oh so proud of myself but BF said it is very spicy! Yeah~... I can cook. LOL!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly