8:30:00 PM - Wednesday, May 7, 2008
The heat is killing me! Causing me to have major headaches, rashers, dry eyes, breakouts and tanning me up, too much, way too much for my liking! Urgh... and all this will cause major, MAJOR mood swings. So people, back off and don't piss me off I tell you. BEWARE!
All I need is, some cold drink and the shades while enjoying myself at the beach or sitting under the umbrella, sipping on my Caramel Frappecino with a lighted cigarette in my left hand, with my shades on and chilling out with my girlfriend(s) or boyfie or at the mall, just hanging out with my people. Then I'll be happy (I think).
I'm down with it, the sad depressing mood. Oh hell! I seriously need to get away from the stress.Oh by the way, what is up with blogger? Everytime I post an entry, it will save itself under scheduled even though the date and the timing is right... Urgh! What the fuck is it scheduled for? It is supposed to be up now, exactly after I post it. Stupid lah you, stupid thing! Is it blogger or is it my computer? Whatever it is... It is pissing me off!!!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly