Here comes the details. On the events and stuffs:
22nd April. The day celebrating our 2 months anniversary at Siloso Beach. I still prefer Pahlawan. Next time, no other choice, no thinking of other places... I'll head straight to Pahlawan.
















3rd May. Spend my time with my boyfie and settle stuffs.






































5th May. I was woken up early in the morning by my sister, asking a favor from me. To help her with shelf reading that day at her work place. Sleepily I agreed, without really knowing where we were supposed to meet actually. So when I woke up, I asked her where should we meet and what time? She replied me saying to meet her at 4pm at TP library. And after awhile she messaged me again, saying to mee her at 5pm since 4pm would be too early. And so this silly little girl (not so little, not little at all) moved her fat ass to TP (Temasek Poly) library. Reaching there around 5pm, upon reaching, my sister called saying meet her at level 2, Malay section. Upon that time, it never hit me that its TP library, why in the world would they store in Malay books. And when I stepped in the library, the first thing that puzzled me was that it was the main entrance was already in level 2, so I took the lift to level 3 which then I realise, there is no such thing as Malay section. And so, I stood in the stairway, trying to get through to my sister. I then took the stairs up, and there is no Malay section either and so I went all the way down and then I saw this Malay tudung girl, and asked her where is the Malay section in Malay which she then replied in English. And then my sister called and told me to go to the customer service to the woman and so I did, and again she called.
Sis: "Oi, mane kau?"
Me: "Aku kat customer service lah, mane kau?"
Sis: "Aku tak nampak kau pon"
Me: "Nie kat TP library kan? Temasek Poly kan?"
Sis: Laughing. "Otak kau, Toa Payoh lah... tempat kerja aku!"
Me: Angry and embarrassed. "Otak kau! Aku nak pergi Toa Payoh buat ape?!"
Sis: Laughing. "Da lah, kau balik sudah."
Me: "Yelah, aku nak pergi mane lagi kan? Bye!"
Sis: Laughing. "Bye"
And worst, I waited for the stupid bus number 15 and it was so fucking slow! Argh! I could finish 2 sticks waiting (but I didn't). And so I went home, tired, frustrated and embarrassed. And worst, waste my ez-link. But my sister felt guilty, she came back with a quakers in her hand for me.
6th May.
Him: Abeh perangai ikut siapa?
Her: Both
Today was an early day. Supposed to meet at 3.30pm, he came at 3pm and send me home at 11pm. :) Oh, by the way D... I had a great day today, thanks to you. Love you many2 lah sayang.