C'est Moi
♥ilah is the name

Photobucket
87 born Gemini in SG.
short, fat, clumsy &grumpy.
animal lover.
fashion &photography is HEART
ILY: purple

Seul Et Unique
♥the other half

Photobucket Photobucket
status: happily attached
3 w o r d s 8 l e t t e r s
I ♥LOVE♥ YOU

Leurs Chapitres
♥their dirty little secret

cheesiang faiza izyan suhaila jaqueline nonis khairunnisa masayu nailah mastura murshidah norhakim nuriza nur sadiqah shahril shariffah siti nurbaya siti syazwani sri fadhilah tinsel gurus

Luxure Matériel
♥lust to the body

Hair:
* Kerastase
* L'Oreal
* Herbal Essence
* Sunsilk
* Dream Hair
* TRESemme
* Redken

Face:
* Olay
* Revlon
* Body Shop
* Tony Moly
* Etude House
* Sephora

Eyes:
* L'Oreal
* Maybelline
* Body Shop

Lips:
* Revlon
* Burt's Bees
* Vaseline
* Kiehl

Body:
* Nivea
* Olay
* Body Shop
* Vaseline
* Dolly
* Anna Sui
* Escada
* Chanel

Clothes:
* Cotton On
* Bysi
* New Look
* Forever 21
* River Island
* Topshop
* Zara
* New Generation
* Levi's

Feet:
* Charles and Keith
* New Look
* Aldo
* Nine West
* Steve Madden
* Christian Louboutin

Accesories:
* Diva
* Forever 21
* New Look
* River Island
* Topshop
* Accesorize
* Aldo
* Tiffany's
* Charles and Keith
* Ray Ban
* Carlo Rino
* Sembonia
* Prada
* Chanel

Gadget:
* Blackberry
* Polaroid
* Holga camera

Bedroom:
* Day Bed
* Coat Hanger
* Mesh Shoe Rack
* Extra Storage
* Accessories holder
* Purple Paint
* White Pearl Paint

Mes Souvenirs
♥remeniscing the past

March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 /

Merci
♥thank you

Layout/Editor: Purple-licious
xoxoxoxo



8:57:00 PM - Friday, May 30, 2008

Okay, you have heard about the cruelty to cats/kittens now a days. Okay, days ago or was it weeks ago? I'm not sure but one thing for sure its damn fucking cruel. I myself have two lovely adorably cute cats (actually one is still a kitten) yet annoyingly noisy and at times pisses you off but I still love them. As one very cat lover, hearing this story / news really enraged me. I know I am kind of late to post this out but let's just say that it is better late then never.

I don't understand how anyone could torture, kill, abuse or do anything cruel to something that is really innocent and never did anything to you, yes yes yes, I do know they claw, damage the furnitures, pee anywhere they want to (eg: the stairs), mew non-stop and even bite but even if this kind of stuffs happened to you, you do have a brain to use and NOT do this kind of cruel thing. It is disgustingly, unbelievably stupid.

1st of all, they didn't do anything harmful to you. 2nd of all, they are very innocent. 3rd, they are utterly adorably cute and 4th they are cuddly! I don't see why you should do that kind of stuffs to them? Have you no brain, you heartless non-human yet human!?! I believe you got my message what I am trying to say, so to those who have witness this inhumane thing, please report it to the SPCA or the POLICE.

http://www.spca.org.sg/SPCAAppeal.pdf
Check it out, you even get a reward for your good deed! So people who witness this, get off your bloody ass and use your bloody brain and DO SOMETHING! This inhuman people need to be punish for their cruely to the darling cats, not only do they need to pay cash or whatever and I do mean, they should go pay as in thousands in cash to SPCA and those animal shelters, get canned (how do you spell it?) like 50 times so their bloody ass would be split and they cant sit again, jailed forever cause they did do murder if you think about it, especially to something who can't defend itself or send to IMH. Oh wait, I don't think even IMH wants someone(s) who are totally distorted in their minds, cause they are NOT mental, they are cruel, inhumane and sick in the brain. PSYCHO FREAK SICKO!

Oh puh-lease, even if you hate them you don't need to kill them. You can just ignore them, stop being such a stupid dumbass pea-brain idotic moronic jerk, you stupid ugly fucker! Imagine it happen to you, how do you feel? No cats deserve to be treated badly, in fact not even dogs or mice, no animals should be hurt, tortured, kill and treated cruelly! As someone who loves animals, even dogs even though I can't touch them, I plead to you... HELP WITH THE INVESTIGATION OF THIS CRUELTY!

STOP THE ANIMAL CRUELTY!

I hope the inhuman person(s) have nightmares of being tortured and how he treated the innocent animals every single night till he dies and then dies a horrible death worst then the way he did the animals. I really want to punch the person(s)'s nose till it bleed and kick him in the balls / punch her in the breast. Thank you!

ps: don't you just hate cruelty?

s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly


>