10:52:00 PM - Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I'm back! But I'm down with flu, cough, sore throat, fever and split and chap lips. :(
While I'm away? That is a different story, maybe pictures would tell the story but later I'll upload. Now is not the time. I'm sad to say my darling camera is spoilt, can still snap pictures but... oh heck, I've no fucking idea how to explain. So I'll just leave it as spoilt. Might be going for repair tomorrow.
Things are better now, and boyfie said I've lost weight due to my sickness. Nope D, I've grown fatter. Met with boyfie for breakfast just now, and I still miss him.
STILL MISSING MY LITTLE SISTER / BESTIE AND MY DARLING SMELLY SMELLY, BUCUK DEAREST BOYFRIEND!
Tomorrow: 22nd May 2008 = 3 months anniversary. :D Time do flies, oh how happy we feel.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly