4:54:00 AM - Friday, May 2, 2008
It feels so weird, like after a very long while, at last you stayed out and reached home the next morn. And I still felt worried when I realise the clock have striked 12 and my heart felt as if I am doing something against my parents when actually I have had the permission.
The chalet (monday) was okay, I didn't really had much fun cause I don't know most people there. Okay, in fact I know them but I don't really know them. If you get what I mean. But the food is superb, seriously. Too bad I didn't get to try the crayfish which you should know looked superbly nice yet weird in a way. Reminds me of some insects / belangkas. I had the satay, the chicken (yummie) and smores. Yummie~...
I realised, I wasn't myself on that day. It seems as if two huge big angels were sitting on top of my shoulders, I was acting innocent as ever, so quiet and followed my boyfie where ever I go. And the way I talked to them, I bet those who know me would laugh their ass off if they saw how to spoke. *Smack*.
I had a karaoke session, but I didn't sing much. And I didn't sing like I used to... screaming, laughing and ber-jiwa jiwa. Lol! And one of the gfs thought I was 18 years old. I repeat, 18! Lol! Since the bed was only two and there weren't anywhere else to sleep, boyfie send me home and we reached home 5plus. Subur time.
I am so sorry, darling. For spoiling your day.




Anyway people, happy Labour Day! Hope you're having a good time. Toodles~...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly