2:24:00 PM - Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I've been down with sickness lately, gastric problem and fever. And worst, the gastric is NOT OVER yet! I can still feel it in my tummy, happily moving around and any momment going to make me scream in pain. Haish~... something is wrong with my immune system. Super low lately, and I get sick easily. Just last week I was down with flu, fever, cough and sore throat. I barely can swollow my saliva yet talk to anyone at all. Now I'm down with gastric shit. Urgh, what's going on? Is it because of the ever changing weather?
Should I eat? Heck... I don't feel like eating at all! I'm very moody lately, I whine alot and complain non-stop. Thanks boyfie for being very patience with me... you're my medicine :) my support, my everything. But I do know patience have its limits, I am very sorry when I went over board with my stupid attitude. I'm a brat.
Things are going cocked up, every plans need to be re-scheduled due to some things. Haish~... it's bringing me down and this sucks. I need to be patience with it, take a deep breath and think rationally. I do know, WE CAN GET OVER THIS! Things need to be change within me and then I hope things would go on smoothly and happy dandy like usual.
So pray with me people... and help me, one step at a time like a toddler trying to walk. Make sense?
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly