7:34:00 AM - Thursday, April 24, 2008
Karma, it sucks. Why does when we do good, okay... at times a wee bit too unreasonable & sensitive, it comes back to you. Haish~... at times life is too complicated & just confusing. I do not understand you, life! I thought if you do good, you get good. Check! That I get but how come, I get to do too much mistakes and worst it is like water flowing, you can't stop it, it can't be helped. It is frustrating, why must I be the bad person now? I DON'T WANT TO BE THE BAD PERSON!
22nd April 2008.
Happy 2 months Anniversary, boyfie.
I hope we last and reached our fairytale never ending, I am sorry for the hurt and inconvenience I have cost you. Thanks for making me a better person and thanks for being patience with me even after all the trouble and pain I cost. I love you more and I miss you more, D. You make me happy and bring smiles on my lips.
Sentosa was fun, but the car park is a headache... you bring a car, it is easier but it is such a headache to find a bloody car park there and the roads are confusing! The beach was as usual, white and serene and relaxing. Better part of it, it is not crowded! However, we just couldn't find a bloody toilet in Siloso and there were white stuffs on the sea water but we still enjoyed the water. Siloso vs Pahlawan, Pahlawan wins hands down. The scenery is better, toilet nearer and shops around. But overall, I had a great time with boyfie, thanks for bringing me there. At the end of the day, the results is = a bloody headache, a backache and overly tired me.
Hit me on the head, my head is banging more then the loud speakers at the gigs.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly