5:39:00 AM - Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Pictures taken outside Bedok View Secondary. We were waiting for someone
(not going to tell who) and if you were wondering why boyfie was sitting behind instead of the driver's seat it was because he was already restless. LOL! I love my boyfie so much lah!














Sunday was oh-so-paisey day for me. I went to boyfie's fwen's jemputan and in the group that went, I was the only woman / girl. Ouh, so paisey!
But the jemputan was quite grand for a guy's side. Brown-ish gold and white, and the pelamin is nice too. & groups of escorts that is kecoh and cute and hot girls around, most of my focus was on the deco, the karaoke people, the baju(s) and the hot girls around, especially this one girl with green baju kurung on bike, not as a pelon but as the rider. Super cool! You go girl!
Afterwards went to eat at Taco and then to Carefour to buy the picnic stuffs for tomorrow (Insya'allah). Reached home around 8plus. Wahh... so early! But the whole time at the end of the day, my feet was killing me! I was practically limping & walking slow, you could just imagine me in my blue kebaya and black jeans and heels, limping at City Hall. Ggrrr...
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly