1:35:00 PM - Sunday, April 27, 2008
I miss my LaFemme girls but where oh where have they gone to? Everyone is so busy now, well except for me cause I'm jobless. Haish, so people have a pity on me and help me find a job. PLEASE! Office hours, sales would be okay too as long as NOT shifts.
Anyway back to the LaFemme kids. I hope we could meet up this 3rd May, but babes if can right PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be late lah cause I can't stay long. Me & Yan are really looking forward to this but after our little convo just now, both of us feels kind of irritated. Haish. Never going to complete, maybe it is going to be complete if one of us have a wedding... Hrmm, I wonder whose first.
Yan, apa jadi kalau go dengan plan aku? LOL! But it is going to be very very BAD right? But I'm pissed now. Gggrrrr, but need to understand huh? Oh btw babe, bile wanna intro dengan sepet? Hehehe! *winks*
Monday, can can can can! Whee~... *winks*
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly