The computer is creating problems. & I'm fucking irritated, my computer have network but everything in it is lagging. The laptop have no network but everything in it is still good, so I could connect the modem to the laptop but my laptop doesn't have Microsoft Words!
Gggrrrr...I totally forgotten that yesterday was
APRIL'S FOOL! & as I was walking towards Cheers
(Tampines) to meet my bestie / lil sis
(Nyy), she called me.
Nyy: Ilah, kau kat ne?
Me: Aku tgh jalan uh gi cheers.
Nyy: Actually aku baru keluar rumah, aku tgh tunggu MRT.
Me: Lerr... Haish! Puki lah kau!
Nyy: Hahahaha... aku bedek lah, kan nari April's fool.
Me: Ouh a'ah ehk!
Nyy: Aku da sampai Cheers dah
& the dear Nyy's ears was filled with me & my
"lovely words" (vulgarities) & any other signs that symbolise
"love". & as per usual, first thing first:
CIGARETTES! & as it was April's Fool, I fooled one person I have in mind:
boyfie.Aawww! Boyfie so sweet, gets all worried about my
"lost" wallet even when he was asleep. LOL! & after that, and faking crying & stuffs... I finally told him.
IT WAS A JOKE! & what I got?
"Otak you! I tgh tdo kau... Ketok kepale you baru tau" LOL!
I tried pranking another person but he only replied:
Ya I noe, no need to fool me. Damn lah you, you always spoil. Hrmph, why is it so fucking hard to prank you. Ggrrr... so not fun lah!
The whole day we went from TM to CS & back & forth. A lounging session @ Coffee Bean where we chatted about as per usual, everything & anything under the sun. & I realised something, we changed alot. Comparing to the time we were like last year, if you would tell us we were going to be in this state now, I swear I am going to swear.
LIKE REAL! But now, here we are, more bitchier then ever & at times people call us
"minah" (whatever to you!) & better fashion sense then ever.
Nyy wearing white sundress? Ilah wearing yellow flirty skirt? Never would come across our minds last year or a few months back. Hrmm... how quickly we change.
Went in search for more Summer Clothes & picking up clothes & dumbing it at Nyy for her to try it on. I don't think I want to try cause I'll get all irritated cause I'm not going to have it. Ggrrr! & in search for a pendant for me & boyfie.
Saddest & most disappointing thing was to know after all the effort & in search of the coolest pendant for a guy & girl & coming up with an idea of a key pendant
(antique) & engraving it & you can put the pendant on your necklace, key chain & bracelet. Your boyfriend laughed at your idea & saying it is stupid. I got super irritated & disappointed, heck this whole week I'm becoming super sensative & hearing your boyfriend laugh at your idea just makes you feel super duper down. Thanks ehk! Thank you very much!
Boyfie wanted a ring & I wanted something different from the previous r/s. It is not because it reminds me of the past, it is because it shows that this r/s is more precious & special & not similar as the previous. It is special & different from before. But heck
*shrugs*. & he doesnt want a necklace & etc. We spend quite some time on the phone thinking of what would be nice.
& after thinking for a while we settled for a bracelet & I'm okay with it. But I still like the key idea though & so does Nyy.
Haish~...Sometimes, words hurt people so much. Too much & it bleeds inside, but you just doesn't know it. Until just until one day, that person burst it out & it hit you like a tight slap. Even though it maybe the person's fault but you could say it nicely.
I love the lifestyle of the uptown. Like the newport harbor.
PEOPLE'S I NEED A JOB!