5:17:00 AM - Saturday, April 12, 2008

Check out my teddies. 1 of them is my eldest cat,
Neng, he look like as if he is a part of them. LOL!
Super cute.
I am super bored. 1 more days then I could meet up with boyfie, I so can't wait to meet my dear. Oh dear, I miss you oh-so-much lah & I know that you miss me too :) so when I meet you I am so going to give you 1 big huge tight hug! Mmmmmmmm...
& people please donate & please remember the unfortunate people. This is said since I am watching American Idol, Idol Gives Back.
Anw check out my little sis / bestie. She is wearing PINK. LOL! & she used to swear that pink is so not her color & used to wear black & black & black all over with untrimmed eyebrows, jeans & hi-cutt & black bag & looking like a boy with her short her. LOL! How much she changed :)
Looking super cute lah sayang. I loike & I am super jealous with the skirt that you bought, I actually wanted it you know... & ahem ahem, someone is looking a wee bit more like me. LOL! Anw update me up with the details of yesterday, girl.
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly