10:22:00 AM - Thursday, April 10, 2008
Okay so, I've not been updating properly lately. More likely, I didn't update at all... didn't feel like updating nor had the time. All I had the time to update is to write a few details & I bet some I can't remember. & so before I forget, here are the details (& by the way, I couldn't upload more pictures so pictures would be up later @ the next entry):
Friday (4th April) - Went out with boyfie, went out to search for a couple accesories. But we didn't get to find any & it was my fault cause I spend most of the time looking @ tops. Per usual! But I was really interested the only problem was that I couldn't find any that I am interested in or that looks hot. Plus I couldn't find anything that looks nice for US. & other then that went to Sempang Bedok to have dinner with Rauf & Yana.
First impression of them? Rauf is like a little small boy, super adorable & funny. He tried to make things feel comfurtable & if you meet him you can't believe he is 24 this year. Ouh... & he's small, smaller then boyfie. But for his personality, it suits. & he suits with Yana, a 17 year old girl who is taller then me (damn). She's sweet looking & very quiet. But I think if we get to know each other more, she'll be the fun, super sweet kind of friend. So afterwards we went to Changi Airport T3 for a walk-walk.
Reached home at 12am.
Saturday (5th April) - Had breakfast with boyfie & went in search for our bracelete. & at last we got it! @ Whitesands for goodness sake. LOL! But I'm loving it.
Sunday (6th April) - Breakfast with boyfie, wondering how I could get out of the house so early in the morn? Well another excuse of course but truth, it is the facts: boyfie wants to resize his bangle. Yes, my boyfie have small skinny hands. & after wards we went to have breakfast at Geylang. Prata Cheese. :) We're the cheese freaks.
At 4pm reached home & then went Geylang (again) with Mumzie & met sis there. Helped her to look for a pink kurung / kebaya @ RH Fashion. Which somehow got some free food / drinks. Cocktails, blue syrup, epok epok, laksa, cream puff & etc. & then Daddy picked us up after work & we ate at this Kampung place. I forgot the name but the food is super good. Okay 1 of the days I want to go there with someone, anyone *hint hint* (Nyy, boyfie... ???)
Monday (7th April) - Went to Arab St with Mumzie & Obek As @ around 2pm. Followed them around searching for crystals for the accesories. Okay, it is super cool that my mum made her own stuffs. Then at 5.15pm I rushed from the Beach Rd to Bugis MRT station cause I wanted to reached Bedok @ 6pm & meet with boyfie. Saw Fyde @ Bugis MRT. Couldn't stayed long cause I thought I was late only to find out a few stops later that I am early. 8 minutes early to be exact cause boyfie reached Bedok MRT @ 6.08pm.
Ate at LJS & then walked around Bedok. Boyfie bought himself & myself lipbalm. LOL! He forced to buy one due to his chapped lips. Took bus 60 & went to his house & took the keys. Oh, by the way I didn't went up to his house I waited at the corridor. Boyfie bought me Victoria Secret's Love Spell & now both of us smell like each other. LOL! Instead of Mustafa we drove all the way to Marina & sat @ the flyover. I love the place, very peaceful & it is not crowded. Another place found for another outing.
Home by 11.15pm. Yeah, before 11.30pm! :)
Tuesday (8th April) - Accompanied Nyy to Bugis St for a shopping spree. & I looked super over dressed & for once in my life style I actually looked 21 years old & Nyy looked 18 years old. I looked like I am accompaning my little sister for a shopping spree for her outing the next day.
From Topshop to Diva to Fox to Aldo to Accesorize to Charles & Keith to URS to M/Phosis to Starbux to Bugis St to BK for food to Bugis St (again) to Fox to Topshop to Diva & lastly to Mcdonald for food. My feet was killing me thanks to my darling, Nyy & thanks to the hot heels. I swear I felt really moody & tired & I was thankful to sit down & at last go home. But you should see Nyy's new set of clothes. SUPER HOT!




.jpg)




All I want to say out today is that doesn't mean the sun does not shine, the world will end. So all I mean is if one part of your life goes down the drain, you do not need to drown yourself in your pit of self-pity & sadness cause all you do need is open up eyes & look around cause the world doesn't revolve around just one thing. So pick up yourself & start moving on cause if you don't do it nobody else can.
Words hurt people, wheather you realise it or not. So double check it in your mind before you splurt it out... that is what I'm going to do from now on, so should you.
Why can't it be perfect, no quarrell month? At least... once. PLEASE!
s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly