1:39:00 PM - Sunday, April 20, 2008
Today went to China Town with Mumzie. Funny is how KFC stinks of dead fish there and how extra kiasu it was and while in the MRT home, mostly kids would on their MP3 out load, speaker. But today it was an APEK, I repeat, APEK! What is happening to the world? And instead of girls in their teenage life, giggling oh-so-loudly and running after the not-going-to-move-yet MRT, but MAKCIKS, I repeat, MAKCIKS.
I am so easy getting pissed now a days. PISSED!
I PUT THIS ON BOLD: I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT MY BOYFRIEND AND DOESN'T MEAN I TALK TO SOME OTHER DUDES OR TALK ABOUT SOME OTHER DUDES, I AM INTERESTED WITH THEM. GET IT RIGHT.
Friday: The day with boyfie was great. We sent off my sister and mumzie off to Beach Road first and then took off to Vivo to top up the oil and on the way to Town, my boyfie got lost. LOL! Took quite a few time to search for it and at last when we reached Town, things went bleargh! First, I still couldn't find the swimwear, all expensive and some ugly looking! But boyfie got to buy a nice brown shirt from GAP and I get to get a pajama bottom from Cotton On, then intended to buy a top from Everybody Is Beautiful but I decided not cause I just don't want to spend to much
(something like that) .And the day was filled with people stopping us. Okay, not a lot lah but only two. First, was this Makcik, she said she was from Johor Baru and she wanted to go to Bugis St, Arab St and whatever. After non-stopping of talking of nonsense, she asked for some money. Like
WTF! And I can't believe she actually pulled my boyfie out from the crowd and away from the escalator. Like so fucking rude, seriously! Ggrrr... and then we were walking towards Wisma and this chinese girl stopped and talked non-stop. She could just say, "we're playing a game and we're searching for people to donate so we could pass our semester" instead of blabbering non-stop! Haish~...
18/04/2008
Meez me. Only without scarf and the shades. LOL! Perasaan!

Thursday: Met up with Nyy, it was so called last minute, not as in last minute to go out, it was a last minute thinking where to go. First it went from Tampines then I thought of going Marina Flyover but my bestie wanted to go with bf after a few minutes later
(which I was already out of the door and walking towards the interchange) and another was that we were supposed to meet at 4.30pm but she changed it to 5pm and I was already out. Yes, I was pissed! I reached City Hall, walked around Citylink, thinking about going to the loo but the there was some work going on so I can't go to the loo and so headed to HMV to just browse through the CDs
(I wasn't sure what I was looking for) and then to Raffles City. To the toilet and at last to Accesorize
(love the dress) and then meet up with Nyy who was still late! Headed to the toilet cause she wanted to wash up, then browse through Surfer Girl.
The little girl was hungry, so headed to KFC and then walk towards One Fullerton, we passed by Boat Quay and there was photo shoot (wedding) and video shoot too, so headed to One Fullerton, took our Starbux (Mocha Frap) and sat down, smoke, listen to music and talk. Dressing, boyfie(s) and anything under the sun. Took 12 home and got hooked listening to "Lollipop" and reached home at 10.30pm.
Looking slack.

Wednesday: After meeting with boyfie to settle stuffs and
Alhamdullilah it is settled, I sat at home and watch the tele, something about pizza. Yummiee... oh so juicy! Then coincidentally Mumzie called the brat and told him later in the evening we're going out for pizza. So ate pizza at Sarprino's at East Point, I've no idea why Sarprino's service sucks, from Simei to Siglap. It super sucks! But I tell you the food is superb that is why I don't complain much. We had New York Pizza and Spicy Chicken, bread stick, lasagnia and brought home the BBQ chicken.
Me being my narcissist self on the way to East Point. Snap snap, okay I know I look bleargh, but lately I just don't wear eyeliner. Why? Cause my eyeliner is finished. :(


s'étreignent et s'embrassent
xoxo; yourstruly